Copyright 2015. Hogue Home Inspections. All rights reserved.
Let Hogue Home Inspections help take the worry out of buying your home.
The following is a list of just some of the items that are inspected:
- Grounds Inspection: Driveways, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Fences, Gates, Overall Landscape and Drainage Condition.
- Roof Inspection: Roof Covering, Rain Gutters and Downspout's, Chimneys and Flashed penetrations (plumbing vents, skylights, ect.).
- Structural Component Inspection: Foundation, Support Structures, Framing and Sheathing.
- Insulation and Ventilation Inspection: Attics, Walls, Floors, Crawl Spaces and Ventilation Fans (Attic Fans, bath exhaust,etc.).
- Exterior Inspection: Siding, Trim, Doors, Windows, Decks, Patios, Railings
- Electrical Inspection: Service Entrance, Disconnects, Main and Sub Panels, Grounding, Bonding, Breakers, Switches, Outlets (including ground fault circuit interrupters), Fixtures and Smoke detectors.
- Plumbing Inspection: Water and Gas Supply Lines and Shut-Offs, Water Pressure, Water Heaters, Safety Valves, Fixtures, Traps, Drains, Functional Flow and Drainage.
- HVAC Inspection: Controls and Thermostats, Heating/Cooling Components, (e.g: furnaces,heat pumps, etc.) Supply and Discharge lines, Venting, Filters, Ductwork, Registers, Fireplaces and Inserts.
- Appliance Inspection: Refrigerators/Freezers, Dishwashers, Disposals, Built-In Microwaves, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Washers, Dryers and Ranges.
- General Interior Inspection: Ceilings, Walls, Floor Coverings, Doors, Cabinetry and Counter tops.